Since 2011, I have lectured on feminist and LGBT+ art history with an emphasis on materiality and identity. Please contact me if you are interested in me giving a lecture at your university or organization.
- LGBT+ Art in America
- Feminist Art in America
- Women in Art History
- Identity in Contemporary Art
- LGBT+ American History
- Queer/Feminist Theory
- Women's History/History of the American Feminist Movement
I have experience presenting:
- At National and International Conferences
- For College and NonProfit Organizations
- As an individual scholar/artist or as part of a panel discussion
- Research, Artist Talks, and Hands-on Workshops
"NO MAN'S LAND" ARTIST PANEL
In conjunction with the "No Man's Land" Exhibition at the Windgate Gallery on the Hendrix College campus in Conway, Ar.
"12 FAV LGBT+ CONTEMPORARY REPRESENTATIONAL ARTISTS"
Part of "Homo on the Range: A Dishing Fireside Chat of Art and Ideas" roundtable. Organized in Conjunction with Star Children at the Bradbury Museum of Art, Jonesboro, AR.
March 15, 2020